DSDPlus DSDPlus FL Scanlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Wondering if there is a wild card for the mode in the scanlist. I want to create a scanlist using some recent fcc grants. I have seen licenses say its nxdn, when in fact its mototrbo, or p25 when its dmr, or dmr when its nxdn. Also seen licenses that list 3 different emissions listed on the same license.

Just wondering.

slicerwizard

Use whichever digital mode specifier (probably DMR or P25) that works reasonably well on NXDN, DMR and P25 for you. Experiment on channels with known modes.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
@slicerwizard Thanks for the reply.

I stuck in a few freqs and tried with and without a mode set. With dmr set, when it landed on a cap+ cc, it stayed there and decoded the cc and did not continue scanning. Without the mode set, it would stop on the cc, display network, site and neighbor site info, then resume scanning. Then when it landed on that cc again, it would repeat the process.

So it looks like this will work for what I want it to do. It's also nice that the scanlist can be edited kinda live. Now to take new fcc grants and add to scanlist and review the log when time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.