DSDPlus with FastLane and Virtual Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

alokpant

Hi I am trying to use DSDPLus with additional paid fastlane (DSDPlus 2.235) addition. It works great for PL25 usage. I can use it fine for P25 channel with RTL-SDR TCP-IP (I run fmp24-cc.bat --> 1r.bat) and hear the local govt talk.

I also like to use this with my another SDRPlay RSPDx that I redirect via VB-Audio. For some reason it does not let me choose input and always listen to TCP port. It gives error - "DSD+ single receiver moed requires TCP linking to FPMA/FMPP/FMP24". Is this only suppose to work with TCP. This version.

The free download version (1.101pt) seems to listen to input port such as VB audio; though I am not able to have much success with the free dsddecode.exe.

Any suggestion please
Thanks
-Alok

slicerwizard

You should be able to use FMPP with your SDRPlay. Or you can use the menus in DSD+ to change the monitoring role to Passive Digital Monitor if you're using a virtual audio link.

alokpant

Thankyou! slicewizard. Yes after adding -rp flag for passive digital monitor the program loads fine

I still have to see DMR+ etc working via virtual cable that is yet another problem as I am not sure which local frequency to go after. There are so many databases that for a newcomer its hard to know where to look.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.