DSDPlus DSDPlusUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

I have multiple DSDPlus folders. It looks like multiple occurrences of the UI will not run at the same time even though the exe and config files are in the separate DSDPlus folders.

Annunaki

I have multiple DSDPlus folders. It looks like multiple occurrences of the UI will not run at the same time even though the exe and config files are in the separate DSDPlus folders.
Yeah multi control is not supported.

Annunaki

DSDPlusUI 1.0.1.35 Released.

Implemented Double Click Loading Bat's.
Implemented Auto Save/Load Window Locations. (Saved to registry key - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DSDPlusUI) Removed the False Positive.

http://dsdplusui.com

hamradionl

Lets start make world / forum be a better place
Its very easy to say to the author Annunaki "thank you" and give him some credits for his time.

Annunaki

Lets start make world / forum be a better place
Its very easy to say to the author Annunaki "thank you" and give him some credits for his time.

Like ask typical stupid question its ask before but not about renaming :)
When make 2 folders/maps/dir and both have copy DSDui.exe, inside 1x folder/map/dir rename it to DSDui_2.exe.
Wil be possible to run 2x DSDui.exe or more?
Or never be possible?

It is possible to have 2 instances of DSDPlusUI only if I disable the check inside the exe but there is no point because the UI will only ever be able to send key strokes to 1 instance of DSD+ and 1 instance of FMPx.

Maybe in the future who knows but never in this iteration.

Annunaki

DSDPlusUI 1.0.1.36 Released

Implemented Direct Frequency Entry. (FMPA/FMP24/FMPP and FMP)

UI Change. (Added Frequency Control panels and shifted the relevent buttons into them)

DSDPlusUI

hamradionl

Not sure freq entry working oke in Free version, while push Tune
Type 167.000
Das DSD need to see 167.0000 ?

hamradionl

I use Public - FMP
Loading .BAT is oke
type, 167.000 TUNE button
but not see my 2x signals in the spectrum as aspecting.
Tune to high or to low?

Annunaki

Working fine here for all FMP versions.

Make sure to format the frequency correctly, enter the frequency like 450.100 then press Tune.

hamradionl

@Annunaki,
No idea where i did go wrong, its working (think i made a typo)
Great !

With DSDui its possible to start both frequency's in same time using the .bat from slicerwizard, and control only 1 like you mention

Annunaki

Ahh that's great then but fyi the only way that it will not work I have found is if the FMPx console window has been selected over the main FMPx window and if that is the case the UI will try to forward the keys to the console window which doesn't work .

I belive if you manually select the FMPx window you wish to control first then the UI will control that window.

hamradionl

Sorry i lost what you say about FMPx window? But i play and if still existing, i report.
Thank you again for time and effort to make DSDui standalone, for dummys.

Annunaki

Im not actually clear what you are asking me to be honest... but if you want to use 2 x FMPx with DSDPlusUI first select the FMPx window you wish to control then DSDPlusUI will control that FMPx.

Status
Not open for further replies.