DSP Unit Numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

baydog

At one point in time I had an explation of the Delaware State Police Unit numbering that explained what was meant by 51 Frank , etc.
What can't remember is where I found it. I don't see it in the Delaware database.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

As a side note, Using a PSR 500 with an RS 800 mz antenna in Rehoboth Beach,I was able to easliy copy the Delaware, Ocean City and Worcester County TRS systems during last Sunday's fire on the OC boardwalk.

Thanks

David

mandlair

I believe you are referering to sector numbers assigned to cars. And I believe they have sussex cars listed in the database. Mike

hai_akeeba

Firts Digit = troop number - 1 Penny Hill 2 State Road 3 Camden 4 Georgetown 5 Bridgeville

Second Digit = Sector

Letter = Shift (time slots)

pinetree

A new number for the list is for the new Bell 412 Helo going into service this week is .
Trooper X HEAVY the X represents 2 or 4 2 when it is based in Sussex and 4 when it is based in New Castle

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
pinetree said:
A new number for the list is for the new Bell 412 Helo going into service this week is .
Trooper X HEAVY the X represents 2 or 4 2 when it is based in Sussex and 4 when it is based in New Castle

I was wondering what that was I saw the last couple days overflying Bear area headed
Southeast during day while at work in Delaware.
Heavy looking noisy chopper with an almost military sound.
Not the usual Trooper 4 BELL 407 for sure.Guess it is modified Huey UH-1 with 4 blades.
No missing this one when it is inbound and lands.
$10 million for this 412 compared to 3.9 million for the normal Trooper BELL 407.

Mark

Last edited:

pinetree

They tell us that several patients with attendants can be carried at one time. This will enable several patients to be airlifted at one time in MCIs.They can also use a water bucket for fighting marsh or field fires. There are also new guidelines for the landing zone. I think that the news media is supposed to get a good look at it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.