DTRS Denials

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Some interesting trends are occuring on the wide area coverage sites since the advent of the additional 700Mhz channels.

1. Thornton FD & PD affilations are not allowed on Lookout Mtn Site 108.

2. Thorodin Site 105 is dening most Larimer County radios it appears.

3. Chevron Plaza Site 164 has always denied CSP radios.

Have others noticed anything additional?

Thanks Jim<

luke-1

Bennett Fire, Littleton PD, and Englewood PD are all sporting new radios.

Probably 700 related

Maybe they will utilize the 700's already on greenwood

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Englewood has new radios after less than a year on DTRS?

No surprise with Bennett as ZAP has at least 3 700 channels. So far only seeing Cherry Creek schools on them.

S. Greeley (326) no longer shows Thorodin or Mead as neighbor sites and has the new Adcom 700 site 322 showing up as one.

Phil.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
skipshark773 said:
Ive logged a steady amount of Cherry Creek School District (ID: 3092)traffic off of the Horsetooth tower this morning. Ive also seen Jeffco Sheriff LE Dispatch (ID: 1401) pop up time and again.

And what's so unusal about that? As long as there not denied access they will appear and all it takes is a school field trip or sports activity and one school bus, same goes for JCSO one car or one officer visiting and/or living in Larimer County.

If everyone could keep an eye out for denials that's what this thread is focused on.

Thanks Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Update Site 164

3. Chevron Plaza Site 164 has always denied CSP radios.

Add a bunch of new agencies being denied including Jefferson County SO and most Adams County agencies including ACSO, CCPD, NGPD, CCPD, TPD, TFD and most Weld County agencies as well including WCSO, WCEMS and GPD (basically all the agencies we've identified using some 700Mhz affiliations on Site 322) now appears most Larimer County agencies id’s being denied as well including LPD, FCPD, PVH EMS and LFD radios.

Affliations file is too large, please PM me if your interested in that one.

Jim<

Last edited:

rckydenver

On Site 105 Mt.Thorodin i'm logging as Denied mostly Arapahoe Cnty 3040,3048,3075,3088,3090. And recently this for Jeffco 1421...

skipshark773

jimmnn said:
And what's so unusal about that? As long as there not denied access they will appear and all it takes is a school field trip or sports activity and one school bus, same goes for JCSO one car or one officer visiting and/or living in Larimer County.

If everyone could keep an eye out for denials that's what this thread is focused on.

Thanks Jim<

My apologies, this post was meant for the buckhorn cc thread.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Chevron has pretty much rejected everyone but Arapahoe Agencies. At one time it even bounced Douglas county TG's.

I have not had a chance to check with PRO96COM at the time of this post but I noticed I was not hearing Weld PD's on Thorodin on the drive home tonight. Just Fire TG's.

Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.