DTRS drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey is anyone up north having issues with DTRS this morning I drove to greeley and turned off scanner at 9 all was well just back back in my truck at 11:30 and scanner just rips past every aDTRS freq like they are not there strange

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
well about two minutes after post I left the placew I was at and everything came back wonder if there was a cell tower maybe effecting signals or something very strange that all 800 freqs were gone

keeton155

I havent heard anything on my 106 for a week. My pro 96 works fine. I havent figure if the pro 106 is a hardware problem or operator error.
Rick

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
well about two minutes after post I left the placew I was at and everything came back wonder if there was a cell tower maybe effecting signals or something very strange that all 800 freqs were gone

That would be my guess. There are a number of loactions here in Thornton and Northglenn where my 996 goes deaf due to proximity to cell sites.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I havent heard anything on my 106 for a week. My pro 96 works fine. I havent figure if the pro 106 is a hardware problem or operator error.
Rick

Rick,

Welcome to the Colorado Forum!
What do you have programmed into your 106? Any VHF channels? Do those work?

Mike

keeton155

I do have vhf programed in my pro 106 Mike and they dont say anything either. However I can hit the weather channel 162.475. and I've always believed that if I can hear the weather channels then the inside of the radio is probably ok.
rk

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber

kc0kp

I registed twice for Win500 and never got an reply. I kind of hate to pay a third fee.
Rick
Many have had the same problem. Most of them solved it by looking in their spam folder. They also found Steve's responses in there as well.

datainmotion

Premium Subscriber
I do have vhf programed in my pro 106 Mike and they dont say anything either. However I can hit the weather channel 162.475. and I've always believed that if I can hear the weather channels then the inside of the radio is probably ok.
rk

Rick,

I'm sorry - but have to ask - are you getting traffic on those same VHF channels on your 96? Are you sure those frequencies are still in use?

Mike

keeton155

Well guys, as sudden as it stopped receiving, my 106 started working on Christmas. I have an idea that I changed a setting but I couldnt tell that to a judge.
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.