Du Page / DUCOMM - Simulcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4AOL

Premium Subscriber
My town "Bensenville" moved to STARCOM and I cannot hear them on my HP-1 or 396xt. I hear some DUCOMM traffic but not my town. Even put the 396xt in search mode for few hours to see if talk group was wrong. Why can't I hear them? If it was encripted it would show same as Cook County Sherrif. Any hints?
I also noticed the live feed is also gone.

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
They're on talkgroup 2602, as long as you have that programmed in you should be able to hear them, the only encryption they use is on their tac channel with Addison. The only other suggestion I could give is make sure you're using site 1-001 and not 1-002 or 1-015. If that's not what's wrong, it could be something programming related, but I know nothing about programming Unidens.

multiplex

Premium Subscriber
I hear BENSENVILLE police also on talkgroup 2602 , they are on the talkgroup by themselves being dispatch by ADDISON police dispatch system. DUCOMM has moved the following departments to STARCOM 21 DARIEN . LISLE , WOODRIDGE USED TO BE ON 1 SOUTH and LOMBARD , VILLA PARK POLICE USED TO BE ON 1 EAST. I have noticed that the all the tactical channels are encry. JUST FOR FYI .

Status
Not open for further replies.