Dubuque Scanner Traffic on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjp51

Premium Subscriber
I would appreciate any assistance. I cannot receive DBQ scanner traffic on the internet using the feeds
from Broadcastify. I hear only the initial ads and infrequent microphone clicking. I have tried numerous
providers with similar problems. When i look at the DBQ feeds, I see 26 current listeners, so I believe others have solved this.
Is this a problem with Google Chrome?? Should I use another browser?
What player should I select ??
Must I change certificate settings? Which settings and where?

Thank you

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I just tried that feed using Chrome, I listened using my laptop which is win 10, the latest version of Chrome, and selected HTML5 Web Player as the player for the feed. I tried both logged in and without logging in as a premium subscriber.

Both times I heard traffic within minutes.

I would check your computer speakers and the player selection you are using, try different ones. But based on my tests (and the 20+ listeners of the feed) I'd have to say the issue is with your computer or player selection.

kjp51

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your information. I also have Chrome, win 10, and HTML5 Web Player. I have tried different players without success.
If it was a speaker problem, would I hear the advertisements and microphone clicks? I believe my issue is with unsecure content settings
either on Chrome or Broadcastify. Where should i be set there and are there other settings that could be in play ??

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.