Duchesne County Paging Frequenciy Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD7ZW

Change has been submitted to the database. Thought i would post here for anyone that may already have the old information in a radio/scanner. The frequency for the Steamboat paging channel has changed it is now 152.0075.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I had it programmed but all it would do is ID, good to know it does more than that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

AD7ZW

I think it is little mtn that ids has done it for years. Steamboat is to low to hear from price area. Now have 4 sites on the same frequency for pagers. Tabby, Steamboat, Little Mtn., Daggett.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I know I can't hear it from Price but I have my scanner programmed for Duchesne Roosevelt and Vernal area all ready to go when I travel ... Do you know if the same tone is used for all mountaintops or a different tone for each...

AD7ZW

As far as i know there are no tones where these are used for paging, except for the individual pager tones.

kc7rhw

I go up to that area from time to time to visit my dad in pleasant valley are the data bas for that are up to date with what u have

AD7ZW

Yes. As far as i know everything is current. This is the first change that i am aware of in a few years. I try to keep things current for this part of the state. If you need ham info for out here PM me for info.

Reed
AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.