Duchesne/Uintah/Daggett Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior1970

With UCA trunked sites all throughout the region has Public Safety migrated off of VHF yet?

I haven't been through the area in years and may possibly be doing so next month and wanted to upgrade my rig before doing so.

Thanks in advance.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Last time I was near Vernal several conventional government repeaters were still active, so there hasn't been a complete switch to UCA. None of the UCA sites cover eastern-most I-70, so 154.370 (UHP Bookcliffs) and 156.14250 (SRS Willow Peak) are very active.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
The
With UCA trunked sites all throughout the region has Public Safety migrated off of VHF yet?

I haven't been through the area in years and may possibly be doing so next month and wanted to upgrade my rig before doing so.

Thanks in advance.

they have 800 sites up there but to my knowledge they still use vhf, vernal might have it patched, but duchesse still uses vhf, not sure on daggett, if u find different results let us know, vernal uses one talkgroup. U also will hear Colorado state patrol as u get closer to vernal, they still use 800 digital..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber

Thanks in advance.
Also , asphalt ridge, little mountain , Bruin peak, steamboat, have the 800 trunked system sites up there but you will probably hear everything but the area with the exception of the one talkgroup in vernal if that , everything that I was aware of is in the database

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
The

they have 800 sites up there but to my knowledge they still use vhf, vernal might have it patched, but duchesse still uses vhf, not sure on daggett, if u find different results let us know, vernal uses one talkgroup. U also will hear Colorado state patrol as u get closer to vernal, they still use 800 digital..
Also tabby and grizzly ridge, Dutch John,

Status
Not open for further replies.