duke energy beverly ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anayone know the frequencys for duke energy on route 83 north of route 60?
frequencys&tones if someone knows.thanks dave

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
does anyone know the frequencys for duke energy on route 83 north of route 60?
frequencys&tones if someone knows.thanks dave

If you're referring to the Beverly, Ohio along the Muskingum River (only one I know of), that's in AEP territory and they use the AEP EDACS system.

I know of no Duke activity in SE Ohio; the Duke service area in Ohio ends at the Adams/Brown county line east of Cincinnati. However, in the areas they do cover, Duke Energy uses a Harmony system from Motorola which cannot be monitored.

Last edited:

Bucko

The Ohio River plant has stopped using the EDACS trunk system for their plant operations except the coal yard operation. Most traffic I hear from that direction is on 451.425 under the license name of Ohio power Co. As for the plant you mentioned on Rt 83, it is located on the left after about a mile or so after you turn on Rt 83. I am not sure if they operate on the mentioned 451.425 or the old Columbus Southern Power 451.025. I do not monitor that freq so I can not say for sure for you but I would listen in on the newly licensed Ohio Power freqs listed here FCC Callsign WQII289 Details.

aep

thanks i'm a volunteer with beverly waterford rescue but live up here in parma sub of cleveland.i go down on vacation for 4th july&thanksgiving to run with the squad for the week.i'm unit-177 on the radio freq-453.825 pl-192.8.thanks for taking time to answer.dave

Status
Not open for further replies.