DuKe University Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

murrayustud

KI4DCR
Premium Subscriber
I can receive the control channel for this system, but nothing else. I've got a Pro 2096 & it's set up correctly for this system. Anyone else monitor it?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
murrayustud said:
I can receive the control channel for this system, but nothing else. I've got a Pro 2096 & it's set up correctly for this system. Anyone else monitor it?

Still active the last time I looked...I will double check with Rik Rasmussen but I am sure this system is still in use Charles..let me know if you come across any updates for it :)
Thanks!
Marshall KE4ZNR

redclay

Duke university trunked system...

Murray/Marshall - i cover the duke and durham trunked systems daily over here in the western triangle for the news service i work for....checked the scanner as of 9/7/06 and the duke system is doing fine, up and normal comms, far as i can tell...rgds, redclay...9/7

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
redclay said:
Murray/Marshall - i cover the duke and durham trunked systems daily over here in the western triangle for the news service i work for....checked the scanner as of 9/7/06 and the duke system is doing fine, up and normal comms, far as i can tell...rgds, redclay...9/7

Thanks bud...we have to do lunch again sometime soon...just let me know sometime when the "saltmine" gives you a little extra time for a lunchbreak :D
73's
Marshall KE4ZNR

GMiller

Duke

Murry i monitor duke with a optocom but try locking out the control channel

Status
Not open for further replies.