Duluth Air And Aviation Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

10-7Goodnight

Duluth Airshow

I will be attending. I have the Blue Angels freq. programmed and ready to go. The airboss was on 119.5 for the last Duluth airshow. I don't know if they'll use that this weekend. The weather might be on the iffy side.

box23

Tower mentioned early on of 123.35 being "airshow ground".

All non-aviation operations/communications appear to be on ARMER including Tower, Airboss, and Command Post coordination. Multiple St Louis County talkgroups in use in the 37848-37999 range. A few channel numbers used but no names mentioned.

National Guard TG 622 also active.

SCPD

QRT
I will be attending. I have the Blue Angels freq. programmed and ready to go. The airboss was on 119.5 for the last Duluth airshow. I don't know if they'll use that this weekend. The weather might be on the iffy side.

Hopefully the weather will hold for ya, I bet those shows are awesome. Someday will have to get up there for one.

Raven95150

Premium Subscriber
Wife and I thought about going, but it was just going to be too dang expensive. The few hotel rooms we could find were $200+ a night. I suppose booking farther in advance would have helped, but we didn't know she wouldn't be working this weekend until just a week ago. Maybe next year.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.