Dupage county fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducommff

Does anybody have a list of known frequencies for this years fair?

Thanks in advance
James

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
wed opening day

armed security provided by elite protection which i think is the same company or has something to do with andy frain. Both Andy Frain and Elite were security. Not ASI this year I was surprised.
I saw alot of shf's and wheaton pd onsite . I did notice a person wearing a "police auxilary" with a radio not sure what freq he was using.... unknown who was using what *close call finds*
462.550 703 , 469.4375 031( heard mention of "security" on this freq.) 469.3625 031, 466.2125 162.2,
171.900(wireless mic) I think it was on the Guess your weight/age person

evilbrad

fair

did u find any additional or note who was using which frequency??

ducommff

462.550 was the main channel for operations, 469.4375 was "ch1" used for security, 466.2125 was parking and 469.3625 was the "rental security"

Astro25

DuPage Co. Fairground personel (not security but just the general folks that work there) use Motorola Spirit VHF portables. I'm not sure of the frequency or tone, but it's one of those business "DOT"s

evilbrad

elite

i couldnt believe i saw elite protection with sidearms! who was the auxillary pd that was out there and what freq were they on (ducomm???) shf were there wheaton were present and some aux pd.

Elite had uhf radios, so did andyfrain.. Isnt andyfrain and elite same outfit? I can swear a ladie there told me they were. but i dont think andy and elite were using there own radios.. probally the fairs rentals?

andy did security at the lasalle sportsmens club concert for sugarland but were using 456 freqs

evilbrad

backstage

it was cool for me since iwas wearing the radio station that sponsored the little big town concert so iwent back stage and said hello to them! I think there crew had ht's but didnt catch what they were on. Security said alright u gotta let them go back on bus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.