TRX-1: Duplicate Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdeveau2010

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there is a feature that will find duplicate freq's so you can delete them.
I am surprised that the software lacks this, unless I missed it somewhere?

thanks

Paul

ecps92

I usually pull my data into excel and sort it there, if needed.

Altho the PSR-Edit software allows my GRE/RS radios to do that as well.
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there is a feature that will find duplicate freq's so you can delete them.
I am surprised that the software lacks this, unless I missed it somewhere?

thanks

Paul

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
On the right side under Conventional Frequencies there is a Duplicate button.

Last edited:

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
in conventional or Trunking tab click on the FRENQUENCY tab and this will sort by frequency scroll down and look for the duplicates, click on them then select delete on the right side of the window.

troymail

Silent Key
Would be nice to have a duplicate detector. Duplicates on conventional channels slow down the scan rate. On the other hand, there may be good reasons for duplicates (have to consider all attributes assigned to a given frequency - alpha tag, squelch mode, etc.).

Still, maybe a feature to be someday?

pdeveau2010

in conventional or Trunking tab click on the FRENQUENCY tab and this will sort by frequency scroll down and look for the duplicates, click on them then select delete on the right side of the window.

thanks for this tip, would rather do this than go though an excel spread sheet.

still would like to have this done automatically .

lakeside121

Premium Subscriber
lol yes i guess in a way.. i had 1000+ CONV freq i added from my whole state i didnt want to add same freq with the NAC or MODE i just wanted to have AUTO / SEARCH to find DMR and NXDN.. so i had doubles and some where 10+ to 20+ of same freq and that a lot of work selecting each one.. but hold CTRL and select each freq and i would select all the dupes and would go over to the right and hit delete witch saved time but not as much.. a simple button like find dupes click a box delete all dupes would have been a time saver

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
lol yes i guess in a way.. i had 1000+ CONV freq i added from my whole state i didnt want to add same freq with the NAC or MODE i just wanted to have AUTO / SEARCH to find DMR and NXDN.. so i had doubles and some where 10+ to 20+ of same freq and that a lot of work selecting each one.. but hold CTRL and select each freq and i would select all the dupes and would go over to the right and hit delete witch saved time but not as much.. a simple button like find dupes click a box delete all dupes would have been a time saver

Send it to whistler using the feature request email found in the whistler group pinned thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.