Durham NextGen Possible New Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
A new Tower/CC has shown up for Durham NextGen. 770.20625 (coming up as Zone 37 Site 37 via Pro96Com). Not reciveing it from the east end.

Lots of ENC chatter on 19724 which I believe is the Radio Service guys.

Can anyone pick this up and confirm that it is new CC/tower? Showing as voice and registration only at the moment.

VE3RADIO

I believe it has to do with Darlington power plant coming online but I have yet to confirm. A group of us found this last week but no signal anywhere which would make sense if it's a In house system for OPG.... lots of concrete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I believe if you download and sort TAFL by licence date, you'll see a bunch of frequencies newly licenced for an in-house test at Darlington.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I believe if you download and sort TAFL by licence date, you'll see a bunch of frequencies newly licenced for an in-house test at Darlington.

Just checked, 6 800MHz frequencies licensed at 1 Holt Road for "Darlington testing of indoor P25 DAS"

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
Just checked, 6 800MHz frequencies licensed at 1 Holt Road for "Darlington testing of indoor P25 DAS"

I have had those plugged in for the past few weeks. No action as of yet, from home. I'll be down there Wednesday night, I'll take the radio down with me and see if I get any hits on the 700 and 800 MHz channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.