Durham on 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
We'

Lindsay it is good to have you visit us on the NC Forum!!!

The SO in Durham County has just recently made the full switchover to Durham's TRS (operated by the City of Durham). They received grants and started sometime in 2007.

I just checked the DB and the SO's talkgroups are listed. Our able NC Mod KE4ZNR (Marshall) has done really well in getting the submissions entered/updated.

(Sorry, I hit enter and sent the post before I finished my post title. It should have read: "We're Not worthy! We're Not Worthy!")

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can anyone advise which talkgroups used by the City and County are Dispatch vs. Tactical? Since that trunked system has become much more promenade for the county agencies, I'd like to get the db updated and cleaned up. In addition, which talk groups are analog and which are digital?

Raleigh all together needs to be cleaned up and organized a little further.

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
Most of the talkgroups are still analog. At some point, they are going to upgrade. Maybe some of our Triangle area members can chime up with better info.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
blantonl said:
Can anyone advise which talkgroups used by the City and County are Dispatch vs. Tactical? Since that trunked system has become much more promenade for the county agencies, I'd like to get the db updated and cleaned up. In addition, which talk groups are analog and which are digital?

Raleigh all together needs to be cleaned up and organized a little further.

Lindsay, I am in the process of contacting an inside source I have that will help out with updating/organizing the Durham system...Raleigh/Wake County on the other hand should be up-to-date...I monitor Raleigh/Wake County everyday but rarely get a chance to monitor Durham as it is 30+ miles away northeast from my location south of Raleigh...communications in Central NC is in a state of flux with agencies slowly moving up to 800Mhz/VIPER...
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.