Durham region trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
I'm running Trunk88 on the Durham Region trunk system. Talkgroup 1424 has been pretty active the last few hours...it's not listed on Radio Reference. Any idea what it is?

Also, a friend of mine told me that he had heard from Durham Radio that the Fleetnet talkgroup for Durham EMS is simulcast on the Durham 800MHz trunk system. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

-M

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
Durham EMS is not simulcasting on Durham Region. They just have access to TG368 but I have yet to hear them on there.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
My friend swears he saw them on talkgroup 244. I don't believe him either :) When listening to Durham EMS on the Whitby site, nothing shows up on the Durham Region trunk, so...

VA3DBJ

Ontario Database Admin
Database Admin
244 might be their supervisor link, but that will be it.. part of the agreement with bell/gmcp that none of the comms from gmcp be simulcasted on any other system. It was my understanding that Durham EMS has access to radios for Durham Region, but they are to be used for extream emergencies where comms can't be handled via comm centres/phone lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.