Dutchess Community College security frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
I was running through my DB in the SDS200 the other day and noticed I have the PK galleria, Target, Suny campus(PD) and many other securities in there that I get some traffic from once in a while. It made me realize I have none of the places that are more local to me that I would actually get some traffic from. I checked the DB to make sure I didn't miss it and I found that there is nothing for Dutchess Community College ... At least that I am seeing. Am I missing something or are they maybe most likely on GMRS or MURS?

Thanks

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
Looks like I can't delete this thread as to not waste anyones time, I was directed to the FCC DB on RR , My issue was that I was looking on the Dutchess county list and not the whole db. Granted, the Marist ones are from 2007 however, I doubt they would have a need to change it. There is only one Freq for DCC and it is DMR which I did not pay for so that would explain why it is locked out from a while ago and forgot. So looks like I will just have to make sure they still use those freqs.

dmurphy78

Marist College uses DMR on their security channel. Although they do have analog on there too. I hear them talking to the fire department on analog.

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
Marist College uses DMR on their security channel. Although they do have analog on there too. I hear them talking to the fire department on analog.
So after reading this New York Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
I was able to listen and just as you say they use DMR , I was listening to 463.90000 and all I heard was the control channel every other 15 mins or so , so right you are there.
What other channels on that 23 channel list do they use for analog? I didn't know one of them was linked to FD, that is interesting, any other activity heard or will I basically be in the dark without DMR?

dmurphy78

So after reading this New York Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
I was able to listen and just as you say they use DMR , I was listening to 463.90000 and all I heard was the control channel every other 15 mins or so , so right you are there.
What other channels on that 23 channel list do they use for analog? I didn't know one of them was linked to FD, that is interesting, any other activity heard or will I basically be in the dark without DMR?
464.775 is the Security channel. Friday and Saturday nights are good chances to catch fire department and ambulance activity at the college.

There is so much on DMR as far as business and government goes.
My favorites are:
Marist, DCC, Vassar College, Mobile Life Ambulance, IBM Security and Fire, Dutchess County highway, Poughkeepsie City highway, Poughkeepsie Town highway, water, sewer.

If you just like police and fire forget about DMR. If you are looking for other things you are really missing out without it.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
I don't remember their frequency and talkgroup off the top of my head. The do have a patch on NYCOMCOs Trbo system, and that info is in the DB. From my understanding the onsite repeaters at DCC do not cover that far outside of the campus

Status
Not open for further replies.