DV1 Manager the newest software

Status
Not open for further replies.

F5HPE

More MMI languages available

Hi Gents,

On today, by writing this message, I can inform you that DV1 Manager can be used now for follwing languages as

French - For user as I'm!!
English
Japanese
Italian
Duch
Czech

Russia will be finaly avaiable with the next release.

Chinese is still in the pipe.

Enjoy your DV1

F5HPE

Illegal???

Think you might find it is only in the international version of the DV1 as it could be illegal in the US...

Mike

As far as I understand the US regulation is based on Frequency coverage. Not on the capability to decode.
Also I read on this forum as AOR section, a huge mistake about decoding (de-scrambling also) and de-ciphering.
AOR DV1 is a digital decoder. Not a de-ciphering tool. So not committed in illegal aspect.

G7HID

Whe you get a moment have a read of the English Language version
AOR AR-DV1 PC Control Command List page 20:

"Voice Descrambler On/Off (Not available for the US consumer version)"

Same can be found in the English AR-DV1 User Manual:

"Built-in voice-inversion descrambling (Not available for the US consumer version)"
Along with:
"Wide frequency coverage: 100kHz to 1.3GHz ( Cellular blocked for the US consumer version)"

Wonder what the reasoning is there ?

Mike

Last edited:

Vince64

Need more info

Whe you get a moment have a read of the English Language version
AOR AR-DV1 PC Control Command List page 20:

"Voice Descrambler On/Off (Not available for the US consumer version)"

Same can be found in the English AR-DV1 User Manual:

"Built-in voice-inversion descrambling (Not available for the US consumer version)"
Along with:
"Wide frequency coverage: 100kHz to 1.3GHz ( Cellular blocked for the US consumer version)"

Wonder what the reasoning is there ?

Mike

Hi Mike,
As you seems to be involved in Metradio, perhaps you have relevant info about such regulation.
Mainly for scrambling?
Thanks for your comments.

G7HID

Hi Mike,
As you seems to be involved in Metradio, perhaps you have relevant info about such regulation.
Mainly for scrambling?

For your own countries regulations you would need to contact your radio regulatory authority..

Mike

F5HPE

DV1 Manager US regualtion compliant

Hi Mike,
Mainly for scrambling?

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for reminding me about the English manual. Sorry not to paid attention to this info as in France, we are not worried about this old US regulation. This is why I wrote "my understnading".
In France we have our own which is more up todate and more dedicated to « wide band receiver whit capability to point out to a furtive signal. » Such as wide band receivers like ARDV1.
FYI, other european countries are updating their internal law based on this frenchy one.

I agree with Vince64. Do you have some copy of this US regulation? It could be fine to understand why Descrambling is prohibited whereas a huge quantity of wide band transceivers have this built in or optional capapility. Also Midian Electronics as well as KAVIT (Motorola outlet) and some others are selling scramblers for any applications. So, right hand, how it can be sold without restriction and lef hand prohibited to descramble ? Is there any regulation I surely don’t know ?

In any case, this doesn' t concern DV1 Manager which works only on AR DV1 capabilities.
73’s

G7HID

Hi Mike,
....FYI, other european countries are updating their internal law based on this frenchy one.

I somehow doubt that..

I agree with Vince64. Do you have some copy of this US regulation?

I quoted from the AOR manual, you are closer to AOR than me, best you contact AOR and ask them direct..

At times you and Vince seem to morph into each other ! are you both the same person ?

Mike

F5HPE

Strange British behaviuor

...At times you and Vince seem to morph into each other ! are you both the same person ?
Mike
I am very offended by this derogatory statement and I would be grateful if you could explain this point. This is the second time that your statement to my estart is very far from the famous British fairplay ..Please stop your strange behaviour and don't polute this thread.

G7HID

I am very offended by this derogatory statement and I would be grateful if you could explain this point.

"At times you and Vince seem to morph into each other ! are you both the same person ?"

This is not a derogatory statement but a question..

You both give the impression of being the same person under both identities,

Both your emails look like they have been written by the same hand..

You appear to answer each others messages..

Mike

F5HPE

what a peaty

Dear Sir,

I take note of your analysis. For your understanding, this member has posted 2 messages on my topic. What is insufficient to establish a dialogue, you will agree.

But it is enough, I grant you, to bring together, on the same subject of this forum, two people who share the same passion for the ARDV1. Are not you yourself on this subject (among others), and do not you answer me? Many others could also say that you and I are one?

To write to you, I use Google Translation, reason why my English is very far from perfect. I am not the only one to do so.
But from thence to associate myself with a third by what we express ourselves in the same way, your resonance seems light to me and borders on the insult.

Moreover is it necessary to remind you your post of 03-21-2017, 2:30 PM by which you declared about DV1 Manager "it has wrecked my hard disk".? While you did not have a copy of my app!

I also took the time to look where you were the most active on this forum. I also noted your signature.

My humble and little analysis would be that you are a fervent knight defender of the SPYONARD. This would allow me to better understand your assent to me, who did not do anything to you (against you).

When you express your analysis that the two would be one, a good doctor would alert you to a paranoid tendency convinced of the conspiracy theory.
Finally, everything you say here is very sad.
And I do not even expect an apology from you in return.

DV1 manager did not do anything to you, and you're blaming me.
Please leave this thread.
The reader will make his own judgment on G7HID.

A greeting hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.