DX Software, or Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiationX

Hey everyone, long time no talk, does anyone know where i can get some good dx software or maps that i can download (perferably free), thought id ask the experts of the radio world i dont have all the time that i used too

Dont yall wish there was a store devoted to scanners and radios in oklahoma

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Be more specific about what you're looking for; there are a great many sites out there that cover propagation (like the one above), digital decoding, audio processing and many more.

73s Mike

RadiationX

well like the one he posted but more of one i can download in a program, as for things like maps and where i can enter, time and place, stuff like that, im trying to see if i can find them but i have no luck with the internet. and little time i usually work weekend and im supposed to have them off soon

robynsjw

SO, you're looking for an application that will display maps on your monitor, and let you place "push-pin" type markers with the time/date attached to it somehow. Maybe let you print these maps out at various zoom levels? Mark used something like this a couple of months ago - look for the OKC/Tulsa meeting thread, I think someone mentioned an application name there. You might also look at Google Earth, they have public notes-on-maps, I don't know if you can do private places or not - I haven't read the instructions yet... Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.