e-mails for "alert" feeds or threshold on feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanpprcn

Premium Subscriber
Is there currently a way to send an e-mail when any alert feed goes active and/or when a listing under "My Favorite Audio Feeds" reaches a threshold number of listeners? The result is the same, let me (us) know when and where the activity is: A large virtual scanner.

If not, could this be considered?

Thank you,

Mike B.

richtidd

Database Admin
Is there currently a way to send an e-mail when any alert feed goes active and/or when a listing under "My Favorite Audio Feeds" reaches a threshold number of listeners? The result is the same, let me (us) know when and where the activity is: A large virtual scanner.

If not, could this be considered?

Thank you,

Mike B.

Not at this time.

Dought is the emain on alert feed would be done as as Lindsey has stated we are not in the notification business.

Best is to post your suggestions here:
http://forums.radioreference.com/live-audio-feed-administration/209252-live-audio-suggestions.html

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Most smartphone apps can be set-up to alert you.

Kind of a roundabout way, but it works.

scanpprcn

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the replies.

N0WEF, I use two apps on an iphone: Scanner911 and 5-0 Radio Pro. I don't see an option in either of these. Do you know of another that would do this?

Thanks,

Mike B.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
"Scanner Radio" The alerts setup don't have an icon, you have to click/touch "list" (?) option on your phone. (on androids, the option between back, and home.)

scanpprcn

Premium Subscriber
Yep! Very Cool. Thanks for the advice. For the iPhone it is called "Scanner Radio Deluxe". There are two configurable areas: threshold alerts for specific feeds and a general threshold alert for any feed which exceeds the value set (for example: greater than 700 listeners).

Status
Not open for further replies.