Ear Piece for uinden 436 HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

whsbuss

I thought UPMan caution against using a mono plug to protect the audio amp. I believe the jack is stereo.

NYPDAUX

Thank you I did not see that I guess I have to look for regular ear buds then right is that what you recommend

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

testdummy

I have a set of "all-purpose" ear buds that I use primarily with my iPhone and iPods that also are working very well with the 436HP. These Bose SIE2i in-ear phones are pricey, but I've tried many different earpieces trying to find a set that sounds good, is comfortable to wear for long periods, and will stay put while active without being heavy/large or totally blocking the ear canal; these are by far the best I've used. Normally when listening to a mono source (AM radio or the scanner) I just attach the clip to my collar and drop one of the earpieces down in my shirt.

Amazon.com : Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones - Blue : Electronics

You can save 33% by getting the IE2 version if you don't need the waterproof "sport" features or the microphone and controls for a phone.

Last edited:

Hit_Factor

We had those at work for some drills, thank goodness we only needed them for a short time - everyone complained about how uncomfortable they are.

Earphone Connection: Fox Earphone Listen Only with Transducer - OfficerStore

These I can wear for a full shift - no problem at all. You might have to hunt around for a stereo version if using mono is a problem.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
So ... what's the problem with a mono-plug on the 436hp? I have been using one on my 346/396 since I got them, no problem.

Is this just a "buy ours" issue or can it actually cause a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.