East Bay RCS- (Alameda County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougr1252

They have to get through rebanding and getting the frequencies cleared by Nextel first. There's a boatload of new microwave interconnects going up in Alco and Coco, so I think they're working on gluing it all together in the meantime. That's consistent with the development plan on their website. Then all they need is a bunch of money for the rest of the buildout ...

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
There's a boatload of new microwave interconnects going up in Alco and Coco, so I think they're working on gluing it all together in the meantime.
Have you checked for new M/W licenses? The FCC site isn't cooperating with me right now.

dougr1252

Yeah, FCC is unhappy right now. Alco has 8 or 10 pending apps with multiple paths, and Coco has several. Links to/from PD's, FD's, EOC's, and radio sites. I also notice that Alco is only trunking on 16 channels for at least the last few weeks, and on Sat I saw 3 hits for ch 299. Not sure if that's real or a gremlin.

ss_impala04

EBRCS Timeline

Does anyone have any idea as to when this new TRS will be or is scheduled to come online? I cannot find it anywhere. Maybe that date doesn't even exist yet. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.