East Coast Reflector available on DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2xq

Mentor
The longtime-operating worldwide IRLP 9050 East Coast Reflector http://www.eastcoastreflector.com/ is available through DMR Brandmeister talkgroup 3129973, also with bridges to AllStar and Echolink. The East Coast Reflector Tech - Swap Net runs on Tuesdays at 2000 Eastern for about 2 hours. The DMR link works well.

tunnelmot

Premium Subscriber
Very nice. Thank you for the update. Over time I find myself preferring the East Coast Reflector over WIN.

w2xq

Mentor
What is the EchoLink conference or node number?
That info is on the website. The -L and -R Echolink connections can be made; those without (like me) need prior authorization. Frankly, I just listen using the link atop thier home page. On DMR with a simplex hotspot I find it difficult to sneak in a 4000 disconnect, given the actvity on the net.

w2xq

Mentor
I figured it out. I connected to it the other day. It was sending hang time and idiot tones out on the internet like it was configured by lids or CBers so I'll probably never use it again.
I've known Dick, WB2JPQ, for ~16 years. A good guy, he's worked hard to make his central NY 70cm system work well and he started the net. Others have chipped in to grow the net coverage, and stuff happens.

K5MPH

Brownsville Texas,On The Border By The Sea.
I've known Dick, WB2JPQ, for ~16 years. A good guy, he's worked hard to make his central NY 70cm system work well and he started the net. Others have chipped in to grow the net coverage, and stuff happens.
I have talked to Dick a few time very nice guy hes the one I connect to full time with my Echolink node (WB2JPQ-R) the system is growing really fast I keep my Node parked there full time ......

Status
Not open for further replies.