East Hampton P25 TRS

campd715

Premium Subscriber
Hello to my Suffolk Cty radio monitor neighbors from across Long Island Sound.
I am currently able to receive and monitor East Hampton's P25 TRS from my location in Southeastern CT.

My request is geared towards anyone who regularly monitors and is familiar East Hampton's P25 TRS setup.
I have seen the info on RR Com for East Hampton's P25 TRS but, not being from that area, it's a little confusing.
It appears some of the various town units (police, fire, EMS, etc.) are dispatched by a central dispatch center.
Confirmation of the various dispatch RID's would be helpful in sorting it out.

Lastly, does anyone have a list of long term patch RID's (65xxx) as used by Suffolk Cty P25 TRS on East Hampton's TRS
that they're willing to share?

If uncomfortable posting any of my above requests publicly, a PM would be fine with thanks.

Moderators: If this thread/post belongs elsewhere please feel free to move it to where it does belong.

Everyone stay safe, stay well.

Dennis

nyscan00

Premium Subscriber
East Hampton Village PD is the primary dispatch center for the town and all villages that reside within it. This includes fire, EMS, police, code etc. EHV Pd uses the identifier central for PD units or 9-1-0 for ems / fire. I have a list of permanent patch talk groups I’ll share later but I can tell you offhand it includes, FRES, Medcom E, NYSPD, SCPD Command, sheriff 1 among others.

campd715

Premium Subscriber
East Hampton Village PD is the primary dispatch center for the town and all villages that reside within it. This includes fire, EMS, police, code etc. EHV Pd uses the identifier central for PD units or 9-1-0 for ems / fire. I have a list of permanent patch talk groups I’ll share later but I can tell you offhand it includes, FRES, Medcom E, NYSPD, SCPD Command, sheriff 1 among others.
I sent you a PM with thanks.

Dennis

BabaDude77

Premium Subscriber
Doesn’t anyone know if the Firecom East and west UHF paging has fully gone online? I too live in SE CT and was told I should have no problem hearing them once all the sites go online. As of today I haven’t heard anything on them, the east channel happens to be real close to valley shore 911 here in CT so the CTCSS is important, one day I thought it was working but it was VS911 haha

Rudy3145

UHF Paging West is fully online simulcasting from multiple sites. UHF Paging East isn't up yet, its still being tested as they had to find a new freq. The old freq was receiving too much interference from Nassau County. Paging for east end FD's are still on low band 46.46

As far as EHV Dispatch. Does anyone know if the FD/EMS agencies respond/communicate on their own talk-group, or is there 1 common talk group for all FD's to talk to the Dispatcher?