East Hampton PD / EMS Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwmorey71

Here are the additional talk groups I've confirmed. I just submitted to RR Database
253 - EVHOR ( East Hampton Volunteer Ocean Rescue )
909 - E Hampton FD
921 - Springs FD
925 - Sag Harbor Ambulance
965 - East Hampton Town FD Paging
65010 - SCPD Command Patch
65040 - NYSPD Troop L Ops Patch
65260 - MedComm E patch
65402 - Sheriff 1 Patch
65512 - FRES Dispatch Patch
Thanks! I will update my scanner programming tomorrow..

rwmorey71

RWMOREY71, Are you receiving Sag Harbor and Springs Fire Departments? I bought an SDS200 last week and they are missing from Radio Reference database. Everything else is there. Perhaps Radio Reference has not upgraded those two departments in the East Hampton P25 phase 2 simulcast system. Does not show up on my ID scanner mode. Using a rubber duck antenna. Outside antenna producing problems as I am too close to one of their simulcast sites on Millstone Rd. in Noyac.

Hi --

Springs is dispatched through East Hampton so I am getting things related to their EMS calls but I don't know about truck to truck stuff. I have not been listening when they had an active call. I will check the settings on my scanner tomorrow and switch it to the setting someone else suggested to get all the talk groups.

I will also update the scanner with the updated frequencies someone added to the Radio Reference database.

And I will try to figure out why were are hearing info related to ambulance calls at Holbrook!?

Rich

nyscan00

Premium Subscriber
And I will try to figure out why were are hearing info related to ambulance calls at Holbrook!?

Rich
You are most likely hearing one of the patch groups from the Suffolk system. Either Holbrook acknowledging an Ems call on fres dispatch ty or an ambulance talking to Medcom on medcom East patch tgid.

Status
Not open for further replies.