East Hampton Town TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIFM790

I was wondering if anyone had a complete list of talkgroups on the system. The database has alot but I wanted to see if there were a couple of unlisted ones or any updates??

A couple of unidentifieds Ive come up with are:

I would really appreciate any help that someone more knowledgeable then me could give. Thank you very much in advance.

tommyscan

Premium Subscriber
This site would have them if the updates were submitted. Another website to check is scannerman. He has an excellent site with very current frequency/talkgroup info while devoting much to suffolk county.

BFIFM790

I figured that there had to be some dedicated system listeners here that might be able to help. I just get to listen for the summer...but I was hoping there was some people that could help here or via PM.

Im sure there are more talkgroups in existance then are listed in the database.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

radiomanNJ1

Why would you want a PM? This is a thread for everyone to learn and listen. PM's only help two people, the person who gets his ego trip by having the information and controlling it and the other is the guy who has to beg for it.

I figured that there had to be some dedicated system listeners here that might be able to help. I just get to listen for the summer...but I was hoping there was some people that could help here or via PM.

Im sure there are more talkgroups in existance then are listed in the database.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.