East Hanover PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill1

Has anyone been hearing East Hanover PD on the frequencies listed in the RR database? I have PD1 and PD2 programmed in my SDS100 as NFM, and have CTCSS/DCS Search enabled in case they have changed CTCSS tones. I have not heard any transmissions at all in several weeks of monitoring, despite living in a neighboring town.

I also looked at the FCC ULS database for licenses held by East Hanover, found some old low-band frequencies, and have not heard anything on those either.

ansky

I wonder if this has anything to do with it:

Tech792

East Hanover and Hanover are two different towns. Unless they planned on jumping on Hanover's system.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
East Hanover and Hanover are two different towns. Unless they planned on jumping on Hanover's system.

It wouldn't be crazy for them to do so as they have a number of shared services and cooperative agreements already in place for various different functions and services. However, I haven't seen any discussions here in the forums in regards to it.

Bill1

Looking at the proposed coverage map of the new Hanover Township system, it appears that East Hanover would be in the fringe coverage area of the radiation pattern. I wonder if anyone has heard East Hanover on the Morris County system perhaps? East Hanover's municipality code is 1410 so they might be heard as "41" cars.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
See my update in the Hanover Twsp thread...the sites have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.