East Peoria PD Channel 2 Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning I wanted to see if anybody local was listening to East Peoria PD for the last couple of days or not. The dispatcher said "We dont have channel 2". Did they get rid of their channel 2? Nothing changed on the license. So I dont know what is going on. If anybody can shed some light on whats going on with East Peoria it would be helpful.

Thank you

Update On Channel 2

Good morning I wanted to see if anybody local was listening to East Peoria PD for the last couple of days or not. The dispatcher said "We dont have channel 2". Did they get rid of their channel 2? Nothing changed on the license. So I dont know what is going on. If anybody can shed some light on whats going on with East Peoria it would be helpful.

Thank you

East Peoria PD finally went back to channel 2. I dont know what they did with it. They tested for a few minutes and then all units went back to channel 2.

Thank you

East Peoria PD finally went back to channel 2. I dont know what they did with it. They tested for a few minutes and then all units went back to channel 2.

They are back on channel 1 again 460.425. The dispatcher said the samething about channel 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.