East ridge police department

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarko730

I live in Chattanooga Tennessee and bought a pro197 from radio shack,they programed my scanner and I am getting everthing accept the East Ridge Police Department.Can someone tell me how I can get East Ridge---please help!!!

SCPD

QRT

tmarko730

East ridge police dept

ok thank you! I got ER programed in among other channels,when I done that,the scanner started skipping words during radio traffic,si i had radioshack install the orignal program,now i cant get half the channels but i am hearing the whole conversation----really discusted about it==I have 11 days left if i want to take the scanner back to get my money back..

ButchGone

You may want to either swap for another or get a refund. You should not be having those kind of problems hearing anybody on the Chattanooga mixed mode system.
BG..

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
Pro 197

ok thank you! I got ER programed in among other channels,when I done that,the scanner started skipping words during radio traffic,si i had radioshack install the orignal program,now i cant get half the channels but i am hearing the whole conversation----really discusted about it==I have 11 days left if i want to take the scanner back to get my money back..

Sent you a PM!

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
tmarko730,

Got you ready to GO! Singing like a champ. CPU upgrade and DSP upgrades done and everything working GREAT!

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
Hope your "dual" babies are giving you a lot to listen pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.