Eastern and Central Ontario MTO Patrol and Yard information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone,

We will soon be hammered with snow and thought should give you guys a heads up on some info I found.

I have been investigating and searching for MTO patrol area maps and have been in contact with some very nice MTO superintendents that provided me with some good info for the eastern region, thanks to Terry.

I was in contact with Bob the superintendent for central ontario region but they don't have a nice map like the eastern does, but he did provide me with some patrol and yard information

I entered all the info I got in the wiki here. Remember, if anyone has additional information please add it to the wiki.

I will try to get more info for the Toronto and western regions as soon as I get some time.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone,

We will soon be hammered with snow and thought should give you guys a heads up on some info I found.

I have been investigating and searching for MTO patrol area maps and have been in contact with some very nice MTO superintendents that provided me with some good info for the eastern region, thanks to Terry.

I was in contact with Bob the superintendent for central ontario region but they don't have a nice map like the eastern does, but he did provide me with some patrol and yard information

I entered all the info I got in the wiki here. Remember, if anyone has additional information please add it to the wiki.

I will try to get more info for the Toronto and western regions as soon as I get some time.

Ron:
Do you need info from Niagara and Halton, Peel and west Toronto?
I hear them doing weather reports now but there hasnt been a spec of the white stuff as of yet; there are a lot of patches with talkgroups. As we all know these talkgroups during a snow event are the busiest on fleetnet.

Thank you for the map! Cool for those in the east!

Muxlow

Super Secret
Iv never herd them every say their patrol area:(
All i get is the dispatcher doing the call out for the report then the patrols calling out their patrol number and then just doing their short ver of what conditions

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Ron:
Do you need info from Niagara and Halton, Peel and west Toronto?
I hear them doing weather reports now but there hasnt been a spec of the white stuff as of yet; there are a lot of patches with talkgroups. As we all know these talkgroups during a snow event are the busiest on fleetnet.

Thank you for the map! Cool for those in the east!

Hi Eric!,

Yes, any info thats found can be added to the wiki.

Had alot of emails concerning maps for other regions, I am trying my best!
Don't want to bug the MTO so much:D

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.