Eau Claire ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpberg

Did Township Fire change frequencies again? I haven't been hearing their pages on Broadcastify in the past few weeks. Thanks for checking!

sfd119

I have heard them on my scanner...but I don't listen to the feeds.

jpjohn

Premium Subscriber
EC Township Fire

This got me thinking that I hadn't heard them for awhile. They are broadcasting dispatch on 155.925 with a PL of 77.0. Confirmed today with the 6 pm announcements. I have submitted this update to the db admin.

Thank you for bringing this up!!

Last edited:

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
ECC Fire

Would anyone be able to put up just a Eau Claire Co Fire along with EC City Fire?

Last edited:

ECAR1000

Would anyone be able to put up just a Eau Claire Co Fire along with EC City Fire?

Hi! I live in Eau Claire. The EC city fire freq. is 155.310 for their main channel, and 155.355 is what they call F3 and does not use a repeater, so can only be heard if you're close.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Hi! I live in Eau Claire. The EC city fire freq. is 155.310 for their main channel, and 155.355 is what they call F3 and does not use a repeater, so can only be heard if you're close.

Would you be able to put a feed of just fire up?

ECAR1000

Would you be able to put a feed of just fire up?

A feed? I didn't know that was possible. I just got started on this forum a short time ago. I imagine an online connection is probably necessary which I don't have at home. I'm using a public computer right now.

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
A feed? I didn't know that was possible. I just got started on this forum a short time ago. I imagine an online connection is probably necessary which I don't have at home. I'm using a public computer right now.

Oh, you bet it is. Yes, a Computer, reliable internet connection and a scanner are needed for a 24/7 Operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.