Eazy Chair Monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephend

Eazy chair monitoring is a lot of fun. You can do this while you watch tv, reading the paper or just
sitting back and relaxing with your favorite drink.

Attachments

• DSC01692A.jpg
    DSC01692A.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,088

stephend

Blue background

ScannaMan9

That is one of the alert colors (cyan) you can set for a transmission. It stays on for a few seconds and then turns off. There are 6 other colors you can use also. I took the picture during a transmission on both 996's. The upper one I use for recording, but both are programmed the same. I only listen to the lower 996. The laptop is the recorder.

Stephen

rwier

Eazy chair monitoring is a lot of fun. You can do this while you watch tv, reading the paper or just sitting back and relaxing with your favorite drink.

How do you keep your area so neat? Two or three maids, lol? Perfect, except for that big white area behind the laptop. I hope that's not sunlight.

stephend

rwier,

Thanks
You're right. It is pretty bright. That is a window curtain. The sun was really bright when I took the picture. This one is not so bright. I normally don't send pictures. I just thought that it might be another setup idea. I'm just glad that this is not a "best picture taking contest".

Stephen

Attachments

• DSC01769B.jpg
    DSC01769B.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 926
Status
Not open for further replies.