EBRCS on Uniden BCD-396xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

swilson317

I'm using Freescan and have programmed all 8 sites. I haven't figured out how to use the EZ-Grab feature or import from the csv file, so I did it manually. But the scanner is not picking up a thing. What am I missing? ALCO trunk was SOOO much easier!

Steve

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I'm using Freescan and have programmed all 8 sites. I haven't figured out how to use the EZ-Grab feature or import from the csv file, so I did it manually. But the scanner is not picking up a thing. What am I missing? ALCO trunk was SOOO much easier!

Steve

If you are in Fremont, I would just program the ALCO SW site for now, and unless you have some talk groups programmed, make sure you are in the "search" mode. You should hear something as the cell is quite active.

kma371

QRT

Steve

It's really no different than the old system. If you are importing from Freescan, you should only need to select the "ALCO SOUTHWEST SIMULCAST" site which is located in the left box. Then select what agencies you want from the right hand box. Try that again and if you are still having issues, I can make up a file for you to use.

sffire

Premium Subscriber
I also have the BCD396XT, I can hear anythin from San Francisco or Daly City

Status
Not open for further replies.