Echomobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadranger

From here, I can operate on most Ham bands, and have rcvd serveral good reports on a couple of HF and VHF bands.

Attachments

• boobs%20005[1] (2).jpg
    boobs%20005[1] (2).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,409

CLTX11

From here, they say my signal is a little muddy..... :wink:

rtkimb.jpg

29hnit.jpg

RodStrong

The car has nothing to do with the post. I think he's referring to how good comms are if he climbs that telephone pole in the background.

Last edited:

wcu02mpa

Hmmmmm.....didn't see UF anywhere in the playoffs this year. How about them NOLES????!!!!! and the UGA Bulldogs.

Last edited:

roadranger

the signal wandered a bit

I guess we're all a bit cooler on line, but I do understand that you can't see the two antennas from down here. The friend that volunteered to make the shot thought the angle might be neat (so did I) and of course, the boulder is probably heavier than the car. I guess it was a silly trick.

I'll enter a shot of the radios later, because they are'nt alwasy in the car. The list below is a good representaion of what I use mobile. I'll include shots of the antenaas as well, and list them all.

( Talking skip, that was funny!)

I suppose that if, you look really close, you can see the Lakeview Hamsticks on top. The front one is 20m and the rear is 2m.

The tag is for respect to the univesity for all the buisness that they give us, I'm not neccessarily a fan. (Think of the vandalism if there were a Fla. Croc on the front!)

Last edited:

andy404ns

roadranger said:
I guess we're all a bit cooler on line, but I do understand that you can't see the two antennas from down here. The friend that volunteered to make the shot thought the angle might be neat (so did I) and of course, the boulder is probably heavier than the car. I guess it was a silly trick.

I'll enter a shot of the radios later, because they are'nt alwasy in the car. The list below is a good representaion of what I use mobile. I'll include shots of the antenaas as well, and list them all.

( Talking skip, that was funny!)

I suppose that if, you look really close, you can see the Lakeview Hamsticks on top. The front one is 20m and the rear is 2m.

The tag is for respect to the univesity for all the buisness that they give us, I'm not neccessarily a fan. (Think of the vandalism if there were a Fla. Croc on the front!)

ohhhhhhhhh i see em now. lol i hate parking in front of treest cause the only way i find my car in a parking lot is the CB antenna sticking out the top if it and the trees hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.