ECM2 - Total Incident Management Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrecm2

I wanted to introduce to all of you our new company... ECM2. We are out of Niagara Falls, New York and have and office in Export, PS as well. This company has solved a lot of the frustrating issues of ALERT text messaging and emailing to cell phones for those that are in need of this technology and I just wanted to share this information with you.

Emergency responders and their communication tools we take very seriously and we have developed a product called the "911 Emergency Call Manager" that will; send mass messaging to cell phones, email and text messaging, 2 way communication, Distribution lists... quickly and with little delay. Also in development, are a handful of applications for smart phones like the iPhone, Windows Mobile and Blackberry. The Andriod app ( which currently bypasses a lot of frustrating issues by directly communicating with the phone) is in beta and is currently available at our website.

I know not getting calls or alert text messages can be frustrating and also a matter of life and death, so if you have a few minutes just check out or website (Emergency Call Manager) and check us out.

Many of your frustrations with mobile devices and their problems have been solved.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks to all and... Be safe,

Status
Not open for further replies.