ECOMM WARS Combined Events talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake23

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53)

Looking to update my file for the E-COMM WARS Fire Department talkgroups.

While listening the other day I noticed that the dispatchers are having units respond on various Combined Events channels. They referred to them by number i.e Combined Events 3 or Combined Events Tac-8. I have all the Combined Events talkgroups programmed but they are by name i.e Combined Events Surrey etc. Does anyone know how each Combined Events talkgroup is numbered?

Thanks

BC_Scan

Yes because there is two dispatch entities -Ecomm in Vanc & Surrey FD in Surrey each with diff protocols, all the CE channels are between 00-045 + something like 00-093 of top of my head, this is firm from the programmers (Ecomm in Vanc) there are CE channels that the Canadian Coast gaurd broadcasts out on to fire dept's that aren't even carrying E-comm radios. (Ie Pitt Meadows, Langley, etc Poco, Maple Ridge) , each FD have a CE channel typically T6 on radio, but on the North Shore dispatch by Surrey it is different, always with E-Comm just search the bank you are scanning as opposed to programm search cause there isn't any jibberish on there not worth hearing (ie: Bus, Municipality etc,)
does that answer your question ?

Status
Not open for further replies.