edacs/racom 13-077

Status
Not open for further replies.

splash1

Premium Subscriber
Heard interesting radio traffic on racom 13-077 (not in database) lots of screaming. Get your hands up,. and a few other words about 10:45 today.

Anyone have an id on this talk-group?

rick

Heard from CR south tower.

IowaBrian

I caught that but it was on a CR 800 freq not their trunked system they use for PD. I have been picking up Feds on Racom so I thought it might be something with them. Also saw that they had traffic on their assault chan so don't know if it was training or what it was. I honestly think it was training.

IowaBrian

Looked up what I wrote down and it was this:
851.01250 WPKU921 RM 156.7 PL CR 800 M.A. Mutual Aid FM Interop
I didn't hear it on Racom will have to add that chan to the mix.

I see that is Black Hawk Co with a 13-???
I did hear them say the car with Black Hawk Co plates then a bunch of get your hands up. So I with that I would say that it was something up north and we need to add that 13-077 to the database. Splash1 are you going to submit a ticket to have it added?

Last edited:

splash1

Premium Subscriber
Looked up what I wrote down and it was this:
851.01250 WPKU921 RM 156.7 PL CR 800 M.A. Mutual Aid FM Interop
I didn't hear it on Racom will have to add that chan to the mix.

I see that is Black Hawk Co with a 13-???
I did hear them say the car with Black Hawk Co plates then a bunch of get your hands up. So I with that I would say that it was something up north and we need to add that 13-077 to the database. Splash1 are you going to submit a ticket to have it added?

Not sure what id tag to give it. Maybe one of the Waterloo/CedarFalls folks could help with that.

rick

IowaBrian

Rick

I can just put a ticket in for it if you want. We can just use Unknown Law as tag, if someone figures it out they can submit a ticket to have it corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.