Edacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogdecker

Premium Subscriber
I have check two different EDACS System and they no longer have the whole list of freq's anymore. Can anyone explain to me why this has happen or where I can find the whole list at.

Daniel

What EDACS system are you needing frequencies for? BTW, I have yet to upload the scanned document I promised to the Noble County Wiki, but will get it there soon.

Daniel

maddogdecker

Premium Subscriber
i want steuben & Howard Counties i travel through Howard County alot for my job. Daniel What questions do u have about Dekalb County

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Both were updated several weeks ago based on on-site monitoring of both systems with Unitrunker (Steuben and Howard County) - several frequencies that were listed are currently not being used.

Here are the "old" listings...

Attachments

• Howard_Older_Format.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Steuben_Older_Format.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

maddogdecker

Premium Subscriber
Daniel,

I know your looking for stuff around Dekalb if u could give me more details on what. I will tell you what I have. I have been working on Steuben because I never took them out of my other scanner i have. Last time I listen to kokomo was awhile back ago. I also had that in my other scanner. I know I still have Steuben right because I still pick them up on the other scanner. I've been busy with work so I don't get on here much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.