Eden NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch99

I can't connect to the tower in Eden. I'm thinking maybe its down or they updated it. Madison, Wentworth, and Reidsville towers work. I am a big noob so sorry if I can't answer some of the question you might have for me 🙄.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
@mitch99 while it is possible they got new frequencies, I didn't see any new licenses for EDEN in the FCC database since 2012. Wentworth did just get a new license (WRJH476) and 700 mhz freqs so that will probably be changing soon. Might be worth searching the 760-780 mhz band looking for new control channels. Maybe @trumpetman has heard of something.

Last edited:

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
I have found the Frequency for Eden 860.7375 don’t know if this is temporary or what I will do more checking next week

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber

mitch99

Finally got Eden to work. If you look on radio reference looks like the CC and AC have changed. I also notice few different channels on Reidsville tower. I had to manually put them in on sentinel.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Finally got Eden to work. If you look on radio reference looks like the CC and AC have changed. I also notice few different channels on Reidsville tower. I had to manually put them in on sentinel.

I hope you submitted the changes to the database so these can be corrected.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don't know how. Someone would have to help me step by step.

In the top right corner you'll see a tab that says SUBMIT INFO, click on that and it will walk you through the steps with drop down boxes, then ask you to enter the info you are submitting into the box on your screen.

Screenshot 2020-10-15 14.36.17 (2).png

mitch99

I think you are talking about radio reference. If so its right on here just not on sentinel. I use the channels off radio ref. to use in sentinel.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
If you don't update it in the Radio Reference database, Sentinel will continue to import and have incorrect information. You said the info in Radio Reference was incorrect and wouldn't allow you to hear Eden, then you should submit the correct info to the RR database to help others. If you don't there was really no point in starting this thread.

mitch99

I started the thread to get help but as you can tell I have no idea what I'm talking about. Admin feel free to delete this thread. I am pissing people off and I don't want to be that guy. I also have question about scanners but I am scared to ask now. I must be saying the wrongs things. N1GAW sorry I must be saying something wrong. Thanks for trying to help i just don't want a war.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I must be saying the wrongs things. N1GAW sorry I must be saying something wrong. Thanks for trying to help i just don't want a war.

You aren't saying the wrong thing, there is no one upset with you, and it's an election year so we can't go to war. I was simply pointing out (though a little too aggressively) that this is about helping each other and if there are errors in the database you should help by submitting the info to correct it.

mitch99

When I started this post 853.375 was primary control and 852.6625 was the second control channel. Now 860.7375 is primary and 853.925 is second contorl. I think someone already updated it. The new channels are already showing on the site. Maybe only problem I have is sentinel. Do I need to put the same sites back in on this website to update sentinel ? Maybe thats where I'm getting lost because this website is right.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Maybe only problem I have is sentinel. Do I need to put the same sites back in on this website to update sentinel ? Maybe thats where I'm getting lost because this website is right.

You may not have updated your Sentinel database from RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.