Edit text in a past posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpsa

Is there a way to edit text in a past posting, or does a moderator have to do it?

Thanks in advance :)

mciupa

Database Admin
Only a Moderator with permission on that forum may edit. This is not done on demand however. If you explain the situation, then it is up to the Moderator's discretion.

cmpsa

copy that. Whom (user ID) can I private message to request an edit, and yes, I'll explain why. or have someone PM me so I have a contact.

Thank you!

kma371

QRT
copy that. Whom (user ID) can I private message to request an edit, and yes, I'll explain why. or have someone PM me so I have a contact.

Thank you!

Report the post in question by clicking on the red triangle, upper right corner of post

mciupa

Database Admin
I would suggest you use the report post icon ( the red triangle with the exclamation mark in it) on the particular post that you are concerned with.

It will then be assigned to a Moderator of that forum who will review your request.

cmpsa

report sent. reason added, which is interesting of an current update

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Sorry but we're not going to remove or edit the post you reported for the reasons contained in the link KevinC posted.

Keep in mind that at this point in time, that thread has been archived by every search engine imaginable and deleting it or editing it would serve no useful purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.