Edwards AFB TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

Eng74

I put the Edwards System into my GRE 500 the other day before going to Bakersfield. I was suprised how far North the system reaches. I was getting it Northeast of Califorinia City. I never got Edwards that far away when they were on a conv. system.

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
The "Unknown Northeast Site" is located near Four Corners (Hwy 395 @ Hwy 58) which accounts for the wide area coverage. I just wish they wouldve put it up on Red Mountain for reception into Ridgecrest.

johnnylawless

Premium Subscriber
RE: recent psr:500 usage

i too have a psr 500, but i have imported into my win500 proggy and tthen placed into the psr500 and get nothing. now i have entered all the freq's in as conventional objects with the nac code as 070 and i can pick up conversations that way, but the trunked way i get nothing!!!!! i don't understant,i have manually entered the trunked version from both lazygranch and this site and have done it as i said earlier with the web import feature and get nothing, also have tried each site by itself, what gives? any ideas or tips greatly appreciated.

also a question for the guy who recently put them into his psr500, did you manually enter them as a trunked system or enter them as conventional p25 with a nac code of 070?

anty replies greatly appreciated

Jim

johnnylawless

Premium Subscriber
i guess im a little thicker in the head than i thought,LOL i programmedd it as type II and still get nothing, now even tho its now a p25 system i still need to set it up as type II?

johnnylawless

Premium Subscriber
Ok gettin somwhere now. I have audio from it set as type II ,as you guys said, thanks to everyone who helped and took the time to reply. This has bugged me for some time!!!!! i had it set up with all the freq's and it was hit and miss, now i can listen to a specific talk group and follow just that convo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.