EGUSD PD - Elk Grove Unified School Dist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
clanusb said:
so how do i listen to the rent-a-cops? (security) i have a bc350c and a bc236t. i have not programmed egusd into my 236 because of confusion on the sub-fleet stuff. (im new at this). thank you for your help.
You can't monitor the new Elk Grove system with those radios. They don't support the new channel format.

clanusb

im sorry i wrote that late at night, if it makes a difference its the 246t not 236.

if it does, what do i need to monitor the renta cops

clanusb

no no, im sorry. i respect the real officers, just not the security guards.

when i say renta cops i mean the security guards. they try to much to act like law enforcement, and it cracks me up to listen to them when i can.

im aware that the egusd police and the resource officer are real cops.

ssd

i am a security officer and i do not try to be a cop. yes i got a gun" a baton pr24.and oc pepper. when i need help i call 911. have a good night. o we keep the country secure

clanusb

school security to get very picky. again, i respect most officers and security guards. the ones at the high schools crack me up. :]

p.s. fire service all the way :)

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
EGUDS just announced on SD T2 that all units need to go by radio service between Noon and 1pm today to have all radios re flashed.

sacscan

I've been hearing them on Mode 12 for a few days now. Before that I heard them on the new rebanded system testing their radios. They were having coverage problems, which is probably why they went back to using the SRRCS until the problem can be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.