El Paso county TG's info needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainMoose

Hello.
Can anyone with more info on the area give me an idea of who and what might use these TG's? Especially the "Ruby" command channels.
I seem to hear anything from traffic ops to Fire related training to other "ops" I would be more interested in "who" uses these:

PCO C2 CommandBlue Command - C2Interop
4941134dDEPCO C3 OpsBlue Operations - C3Interop
4942134eDEPCO C4 CommandRuby Command - C4Interop
4943134fDEPCO C5 OpsRuby Operations - C5Interop
49451351DEPCO C6 CommandGrey Command - C6Interop
49461352DEPCO C7 OpsGrey Operations - C7Interop
49441350DEPCO C8 BrownBrown - C8Interop
49471353DEPCO C9 OrangeOrange - C9

radio

Premium Subscriber
These are the C Zones used on most incidences involving El Paso Co agencies. Pay no attention to the Tags. Dispatchers and units just call the C zones assigned by the dispatcher. C 2, 3, etc.

Note: C 8 is primarily used for calls with Colorado Springs FD and AMR ambulances at the Colorado Springs Airport. C 9 used for Mutual Aid Coordinator during major incidents in the Colorado Springs and El Paso County

MountainMoose

These are the C Zones used on most incidences involving El Paso Co agencies. Pay no attention to the Tags. Dispatchers and units just call the C zones assigned by the dispatcher. C 2, 3, etc.

Note: C 8 is primarily used for calls with Colorado Springs FD and AMR ambulances at the Colorado Springs Airport. C 9 used for Mutual Aid Coordinator during major incidents in the Colorado Springs and El Paso County
Thanks. Good to know

Status
Not open for further replies.