El Paso Texas Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpaso5-0

Hello all, after four years of being away from my scanning hobby due to my career, I have finally gotten back into listening to the radio. A lot has changed around here since I was last active on here. I have a wealth of talkgroup and conventional information, which RR wont publish because I have not identified the agency yet. Is there anyone currently scanning in El Paso Texas that would be interested in assisting me sort through these numbers? Please PM me if anyone is interested. My goal is to FINALLY be able to have extensive, up-to-date info on the El Paso County page. Happy Scanning!

Scott

2 GRE PSR-500
1 Uniden BC296D
1 RS Pro-96

nd5y

Here is how I did it for Wichita County and several other counties in this area.
The wiki buttons on the main county database page and most of the database sections and trunked systems entries link to wiki articles that have unconfirmed/unidentified info where applicable. Those wiki articles are listed under Related Wiki Articles on the main county wiki article (scroll down to the bottom).

Wichita County (TX) - The RadioReference Wiki

elpaso5-0

El Paso Collaboration Wiki has been created. I will be working on this the next few days, but I invite all to please contribute as much info as possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.