Eldorado Arkansas 71730 monitering

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Congrats! There are plenty of how-to videos on YouTube about the scanner, as well as other threads in the Uniden section of these forums plus the wiki page. My recommendations are to take the initiative to watch and read those as they cover it all.

carterbkk

Congrats! There are plenty of how-to videos on YouTube about the scanner, as well as other threads in the Uniden section of these forums plus the wiki page. My recommendations are to take the initiative to watch and read those as they cover it all.
Hey so how do I check if it has dmr/motorola

So I purchased DMR ive had it on for a solid while now with no traffic so not sure whats going on

Can someone help me get asp troop f programmed to my sds200 idk what im doing wrong

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
There are several videos on how to program them.

Use the Sentinel software and update the database.

Save to the scanner, set your zip code, verify the service types you want to monitor are turned on, and scan.

Remember you have to enter the DMR license upgrade code in the scanner for DMR to work. The upgrade code is not in software but in the scanner by hand.

Other threads may help you. No use any of us rehashing what’s already been said or what is on YouTube already, probably better than I could explain it for sure.

Congrats on your new scanner! They’re awesome units.

(This thread is really to discuss details about the AWIN system, not programming questions.)

carterbkk

Save to the scanner, set your zip code, verify the service types you want to monitor are turned on, and scan.

Remember you have to enter the DMR license upgrade code in the scanner for DMR to work. The upgrade code is not in software but in the scanner by hand.

Other threads may help you. No use any of us rehashing what’s already been said or what is on YouTube already, probably better than I could explain it for sure.

Yeah, Ive got my local PD, and sherrif office working now after redoing all the programming ive looked at videos etc. I still cant get ASP troop F to get into my system for some reason

drbeede

Feed Provider

(This thread is really to discuss details about the AWIN system, not programming questions.)
Don't need DMR license for AWIN, AWIN is a P25 system.

carterbkk

Don't need DMR license for AWIN, AWIN is a P25 system.
I know but I needed it for my local PD and SO

I have my local agencies programmed and there working even my SO who is on AWIN I have ASP troop F in my favorites with all of these and it isn't working or it isn't active.

carterbkk

I’m only in that area occasionally but have heard quite a bit when I’m through there. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ive watched videos and etc etc I cant figure out whats wrong everything else is working

I’m only in that area occasionally but have heard quite a bit when I’m through there. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Im unsure whats going on with the programming for ASP I mean I have Eldorado SO working and its on Awin

drbeede

Feed Provider
Im unsure whats going on with the programming for ASP I mean I have Eldorado SO working and its on Awin
I have no idea why you are not hearing anything from ASP in that area, what all ASP talkgroups do you have programmed into your scanner, just the dispatch or do you also have the car to car and tac?

drbeede

Feed Provider
I have no idea why you are not hearing anything from ASP in that area, what all ASP talkgroups do you have programmed into your scanner, just the dispatch or do you also have the car to car and tac?
My advice lock your scanner onto their dispatch TG and wait.

carterbkk

Car to car and disbatch

My advice lock your scanner onto their dispatch TG and wait.

thats what my stuff looks like ^^'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-23 085514.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-23 085514.png
    117 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2024-06-23 085527.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-23 085527.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 9

drbeede

Feed Provider
I see the issue looks like you don't have the tower site programmed in, You have your TGs right. But no towers programmed in.