Elkhart City PD,

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PPS

Retired Electrical Engineer.
I haven't heard them in a while on the Elkhart Tower (Hoosier Safe-T), is it on my end or have they changed something? Please advise.
Regards; Rich 1PPS

1PPS

Retired Electrical Engineer.
Reply to my self!

Picked up my PRO-96 and realized I had locked out the Elkhart talk group by accident. Duh!! That solved the problem in the previous post, however I have new question.
I will see the scanner flashing a frequency and talk group number but nothing is being received i.e. talk group 15760 (Elk Pd) and the frequency 864.33750 Mhz but nothing is there. I have tried locking out the freq manually but this still happens, does anyone have an idea what may be causing this?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
The freq displayed is the Voice Chan in use on that site. Don't lock them out, or you'll miss traffic. The lack of anything heard may indicate you didn't catch the entire convo on that TG, it was just an keyup and no voice traffic, Or you didn't get an good enough decode on the site???

usswood

864.33750 is a non rebanded Freq... your seeing this Freq because the scanner doesn't have a custom band plan entered for Safe-T ... Safe-T is not using any 864.XXXX Freqs anymore because the system has been rebanded! look up custom table for Safe-T

Status
Not open for further replies.