Elmore County - Millbrook - Police Dispatch - Tones Only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edymax

Her Everyone,

For the past two day I've only been able to hear the ctcss tones and no audio for this. Using an SDS100, plenty of signal, other services in the area operating within VHF come in fine. I've tried setting audio type to all and modulation to auto but makes no difference. I also did an fcc search and don't see any changes to the current license or new licenses.

Can anyone else confirm?

Frequency License Type Tone Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
155.82000 KOE386 RM192.8 PLMillbrook PDPolice Dispatch FM Law Dispatch

edymax

Her Everyone,

For the past two day I've only been able to hear the ctcss tones and no audio for this. Using an SDS100, plenty of signal, other services in the area operating within VHF come in fine. I've tried setting audio type to all and modulation to auto but makes no difference. I also did an fcc search and don't see any changes to the current license or new licenses.

Can anyone else confirm?

FrequencyLicenseTypeToneAlpha TagDescriptionModeTag
155.82000KOE386RM192.8 PLMillbrook PDPolice DispatchFMLaw Dispatch

Just speculating. Try setting up this system using the Elmore County site in ID Search. Montgomery Metro Communications Cooperative District Trunking System, Various, Alabama - Scanner Frequencies Montgomery County sheriff has talkgroups on it.

Good idea, I'm doing that, I have some unknown TIGS but nothing that would indicate it moved to this system.

edymax

It's working today again, must have been an issue with their repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.