"Elmwood Park Surveillance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertko20

There is an ongoing case of surveillance in Elmwood Park in Bergen County. I was wondering if anyone knew the frequency it is being broadcasted on?

nydxa

EPPD Survailance

I also live in Elmwood Park. The survailance is ongoing up in the area of the apartments along Rt 4. It's more of an ongoing campaign to keep such activity down. Most of the activity is using the PD channel, but in Simplex. Unl;ess you live very nearby, you won't hear much. On the other hand, Bergen County does a lot of similar activity using simplex communications.

KC2PXV

Ive never heard of this at all... i know theres a spike in some gang activity labeled Elmwood thats all i'm aware of. And that elmwood park pd switched over to chargers, thats it. Do you know what there watching for?

nydxa

EP Traffic

Most of the activity ias watching "bad boys" from Paterson when they come to sell their "goods" in apartments near Pathmark store on Rt 4. I'm listening 24x7 and there eally isn't that much activity.

You'd be better off programming in all BCPD channels. Many are used simplex, low power. If you are near their target areas, you'll hear some activity. Fro what I can tell, much of the activity is Nextel.

Status
Not open for further replies.